Google Tools (I Didn't Know I Was Missing)

My Google search results recently returned a couple of Google tools that I hadn't seen listed yet. I occasionally browse the more | even more page in my Google account to see what's new. Here are two tools I haven't seen listed there yet (one very useful, one just for fun).

  • Google Financial Comparison
    Find and compare rates on mortgages, credit cards, CDs, checking and savings accounts.

    Includes a nice overview, side-by-side comparison, and more. And in typical Google style, all without being bombarded with obnoxious advertising like many other bank/financial rating sites.
  • Google Hotpot
    Rate and review places you know, see recommendations from friends and find new places within your profile based on the ratings and reviews you submit.

0 comments: